Question
Posted by: H | 2010-07-08

LIVER &  IBS

Dear Doc,

I have just had and still getting over, a very sensitive liver. I have been feeling very nausious. At the same time Ive had strong symptoms of a IBS and have generally not been feeling well because of this combination of things. The chemist told me to continue drinking my LP299V for my IBS (but just to drink it more regularly) and to drink my Legalon for the liver more regularly too. I have been hating the sight of coffee or any food for that matter because of the nausia caused by my liver. What else is there that I could eat / drink that could assist in my liver getting over this episode? I dont drink or smoke.

Im feeling very tired and drained. Please help me.

H

Hallo H
There is not much more you can do but maybe check your liverfunction with a blood test - you may have an underlying infection like Hepatitis

2
Posted by: H | 2010-07-09

Reply to H
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-08

Hallo H