Question
Posted by: Mokkie | 2010/03/02

Little sleep

I am 49 yrs old and always LOVED my slee but recently I battle to sleep. I would sleep for 4 or 5 hours and then be wide awake. On weekends i wake up at 4 or 5 and cannot fall asleep again.
We recently got internet at home and I play a lot of games in the evening.
I am also battling to loose weight and nothing I do seems to work, so I worry about that constantly.
I am on Eltroxin and SImvastatin and take Calcium and Vit C. Should I use something like Somnil?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

No you should definitely NOT use something like Somnil. You need help from a sleep doctor.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/03/02

Reply to Sleep expert