Question
Posted by: HELP | 2009/12/02

little semen

I have very little semen coming out of my penis when i ejaculate and this worries me. is the anything that i must eat to improve this or is this a condition that' s needs treatment or surgery or something?

please help

The quantity of semen is very variable and the volume is no indication of fertility at all.I would not worry about it. diet wont change that .

4
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/12/03

Stop spanking the monkey

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: HELP | 2009/12/03

Thanks guys thats a relieve, but my sexual urges i find it very hard not to masturbate for 1 week, let alone 2weeks. i am 24 by the way.

Reply to HELP
Posted by: pp | 2009/12/03

Nothing to worry about, dont have any sex or mastrubation for about two weeks and see, you will have more semen, if you have sex more often you body dont get chance to build up the semen.Dont worry there is nothing wrong,you dont say what age you are, the younger the more semen.

Reply to pp
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/03

Reply to sexologist