Posted by: Cuzin | 2012-01-18

Little pimple-like thing in the fold of my penis

I have am of asian origin, and have a normal healthy life(i think!).
last year some time, i noticed a small pimple like thing , in the fold of my penis( where the shaft meets the glans, when NOT erect).
its darkish in color, but wasnt sore and i couldnt feel any sensation when rubbing it, or trying to squeese it.
A year later, its still there, minutely bigger, but no difference otherwise. I live in a region where its constantly hot, and the pubic area is always subjected to heat and sweat, and i sometimes get heat rashes by where my thigh meetsthe base of my scrotum.
Please advsie what you think this could be?
I have had protected sex with about 10 different women in the last year.

Best will be to consult your doctor. Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: Deidre - SASHA | 2012-01-20

Dear Cuzin. The best advice is to see a doctor. Sometimes the expert answer lies in the simplicity of it. I am sure you do not want me to warn you about cancer of the penis and then it is nothing or visa versa. A doctor must examine you and see what it is and can even do an investigation. So I tell you again: GO TO THE DOCTOR!! this ''''little expert opinion'''' may save your life or love-life.

Reply to Deidre - SASHA
Posted by: Cuzin | 2012-01-19

Hey Roommate,

at least i didnt lose my reading abilities by having PROTECTED sex with lots of girls... read it again..

Reply to Cuzin
Posted by: Roommate | 2012-01-19

You have unprotected sex with wo ever you want aAND you want free advice when you pick up things from these females?
Read Number 3 above

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: cuzin | 2012-01-19

i was hoping you could shed a little of your expert opinion on what you feel. thats why you''re here right?

Reply to cuzin
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-01-18

Reply to sexologist