Question
Posted by: elenab | 2009/04/07

Lithium

I am 50 female I had high neutrophils of 9.4 and lymphocytes of app 5 for past 3 years I was taken antivirals three times for Herpes Simplex over time. I still have a flu like feeling I take 750 mg Lithium per day for 10 years Can it possibly be from the Lithium? Levels normal Thanks

I really can't tell from a ditance. Very few people have experience of the interaction betwen antivirals and Lithium. Lithium is generally very safe but can have a range of effects within the body --- you'd really need to ask an antiviral / HIV expert who may need to look this up