Question
Posted by: miki | 2010/02/10

Liquid Paraffin

my dermatologist recommended the above as hair oil for my 6 yrs old who is prone to sensitive eczema skin, i got sum in a yellow botle at Dischem, can i really use this on her scalp and hair too? wl it be of benefit for her hair, i cannot use other hair oils as they might contain macadamia or almond oils which she is allergic to peanuts and tree nuts, or they have too many other chemicals or smells which flares the exceme ever heard of above?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i do not know about the paraffin. I would however suggest Salmon oil to start treating the body internally. Also probiotics - this helps the gut which could be part of the eczema problem.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za