Question
Posted by: WORRIED | 2010/03/15

Liquid out of breast

Hi I have been on the injectin for sometime now. I do not think that I can be pregnant. Can someone please advise me is there another reason why Liquid will come out of my breast both of them.

You should have a breast examination and also have your prolactin level checked.

4

Posted by: worried | 2010/03/16

I have done a test and I''m not pregnant. My worry now is that some people say it is an infection or it can be a sign of cancer. I have made an appointment to c a doctor as soon as possible.

Reply to worried
Posted by: Baby Girl | 2010/03/16

i''m also in a same situation and i don''t know what''s wrong becasuse i''m not preventing, could i be pregnant. please reply as we need help.

Reply to Baby Girl
Posted by: P | 2010/03/15

Perhaps an infection. I would check with my doctor about this.

Reply to P