Posted by: JOHN | 2012-08-22

Dear Dco,

what can i expect to pay for a liquid face lift , and how many times a year will I have to do this procdure with you .

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi John thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response

The price for a ‘liquid face lift’ is dependent (so will vary) on the amount of Botox and dermal filler (Juvederm Voluma) used; one can expect to pay between R 3,600.00 to R 15,000.00. Your best option would be to book a consultation so that we can go through your exact concerns and with a thorough examination of the face I will have a better idea of how much product would be used. Juvederm Voluma needs to be repeated every 18 to 24 months and if Botox is used one will need to repeat the treatment every 3 to 4 months.

Posted by: Kaley | 2012-10-24

Posts like this make the inrtenet such a treasure trove

Reply to Kaley
Posted by: Jeet | 2012-10-22

I had bad acne when I was younger and tried many of these home ridemees I can tell you that they didn''t work at all from my experience and sometimes made my acne worse or gave me huge red rashes on my skin. Not pretty!Honestly, the best thing is a good acne scrub and antibacterial soap wash your face with hot water morning and night, and use soap and a good scrub. Benzoyl peroxide works well for many people and is easy to find at the drug store (didn''t work for me because I''m highly allergic to it).

Reply to Jeet