Posted by: Nikki | 2009-01-25

please could i have details of any doctors that perform liposuction in KZn, preferably in PMB

Dear Nikki
I do not have lists of doctors who perform liposuction in SA. I would recommend that you ask your gp or phone one of the local surgeons and ask if he/she does such procedures and if he/she does not then ask him/her to refer you to a surgeon who does.

Posted by: Roko | 2009-01-26

Even worse, the fat WILL come back. that does not solve the problem at all. unless you identify the key reason for your weight gain and tackle that, there is no quick fix. my sister did Liposuction against my wish and guess what? 2 years later she' s back to where she was.

Even worse, you can loose your life. Former Nigerian president' s wife Obasanjo died because of Liposuction operation overseas. So think twice. its not worth even a single cent.

Reply to Roko
Posted by: Bambi | 2009-01-25

Why Liposuction? You can save tons of money by joining us on the Weight loss forum, losing the flab the cheaper way. making friends as a bonus and then spoiling yourself with that R100000+ with a dream holiday.

There are also some people doing it the quicker way and it costs much less than Lipo.

Reply to Bambi