Question
Posted by: h | 2010/10/26

Lipoplasty

what about Vaserlipo - is t better than lipolite &  ultrasound lipo

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi H, thank you for getting back to me and my apologies for the delay with my response.

VASER uses ultrasound technology to displace the fatty tissue and the difference between these two (laser and VASER) was answered in the previous question. VASER should not be confuse for externally assisted ultrasound ‘lipolysis’ (non invasive) which is a pre procedure treatment that helps to ‘soften’ the fat before liposuction or technology assisted lipolysis with aspiration (both invasive procedures).