Question
Posted by: Carmen | 2011/07/18

Lipomax Pro

Good day

I have read of a product called Lipomax Pro and apperently most celebrities use it to help with belly fat. This product is specificaly for belly fat. Is this product safe and if so where can i purchase it from, im desperate.

Dear Carmen
As you may have noticed, I am not in favour of over-the-counter slimming pills and potions, because they either contain ingredients that can cause harmful side-effects or ones that don’t make any difference to slimming . According to the list of ingredients Lipomax Pro contains the following: Bitter Orange, L-Tyrosine, Acai Berry, Caffeine Anhydrous, Cayenne Powder, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Guarana Extract, Siberian Ginseng, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Bioperine and Chromium Picolinate. In other words, this product contains 4 stimulants (bitter orange extract or synephrine, caffeine, green tea extract which also contains a stimulant called EGCG and caffeine, and guarana which is another stimulant) which can increase heart rate, blood pressure and cause nausea. If you click on ‘DietnFood’ at the top of this page and then on ‘Diet Detective’ you can check out if the other ingredients are harmful or not and if they actually contribute to weightloss at all. I would not recommend its use, no matter how desperate you are. Rather safe than sorry.
Take care

1

Dear Carmen
Take care