Posted by: Jane | 2009-02-25

Lipolytic fluid

I read somewhere about this fluid called Lipolytic fluid which is injected daily and ' supposedly'  produces fast results without the need for exercise or dieting. Something to do with dissolving calories and fat and reducing your hunger.

Have you heard of it? Is it safe, and does it work? I am very reluctant to believe in any sort of miracle drug.

Dear Jane
You are right to be cautious. There is no substance on earth that will 'dissolve' fat depots in the human body. I am personally very sceptical about these so-called 'fat burning injections' as they either contain substances that have no effect at all or substances that can be potentially dangerous. Secondly these injections are usually combined with a very-high-protein or starvation diets, and it is the diets that may cause the weightloss rather than the injections. The one way of mobilising fat deposits in the body is to reduce your energy intake on the one hand with a balanced, low-fat slimming diet and to do plenty of aerobic exercise on the other hand to use up the mobilised fat for physical activity. Safer, less expensive and more sensible.

Hi. I have personally experimented with these injections. I have to say all I did was follow the eating plan the gave me (I admit I only did that for a week or so) but then I decided to just eat whatever like I usually do and jut cut back on portions. The fat melted off like butter. I exercised like I did before the injections and actually saw results. I would definitely recommend this to anyone truing to shed a few. It's easy to use and I had no side effects whatsoever :)

Posted by: Lisa | 2009-02-25

You are very right Jane. There is such a injection fluid and I am on it. Lipolytic Injection. I have lost 30kgs in 6 months. I didnt exercise but I was on a low calorie diet. You are welcome to e mail me if you want further information. lisavanzyl AT hotmail dot com, and my body fat was above 20% :)

Reply to Lisa | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: salima | 2015-11-13

Hi Lisa I really need to lose weight, is this true about this injection... and how does it affect your body...

Posted by: Angie | 2009-02-25

There is no such fluid, if there was every supermodel would be addicted to it! Calories cannot be dissolved as they don’ t physically exist. A calorie is the unit name given to energy expenditure (similar to a Volt or Watt in electricity) they don’ t physically exist in your body, so it is therefore impossible to dissolve them.
Chemically, inside your body, the only way to “ dissolve”  fat is to metabolically break it down, in other words to force your body to break it down by lipolysis.
The injection you are referring to causes certain fat cells in the area to liquefy which is then removed by the body’ s lymphatic system.
It is still very controversial and only works in conjunction with exercise and diet, and on woman who have a body fat percentage of below 20%. The lymphatic system is not pumped by the heart or any other organ, and is therefore dependant on muscular movement for effective excretion. That’ s why it only works on woman who exercise regularly.

Reply to Angie