Question

Lipo

Hey Doc,
I have had a cyst taken out in 2007 but this has left me with a huge tummy and no matter what I do I just cannot get it to go down. I exercise 5 times a week and run more, please advise me as to what options are available and possible prices as well, I also need to tell you that I live in Kzn area. near PMB to be exact.
many thanks

Expert ImageLiposuction Questions

Hi Anon

Thank you for the question and apologies for the delay in reply.

The options are liposuction with abdominoplasty if you have a large stomach overhang or VASER liposuction.

There are doctors performing VASER in Durban. One is a plastic surgeon and would be able to advise you on what the best procedure is and cost. Details of doctors can be found on www.vaser.co.za

Kind regards

Dr B Kotzé

1
Posted by: Liposuction Questions | 2010/11/23

Hi Anon

Kind regards

Dr B Kotzé

Reply to Liposuction Questions