Question
Posted by: Thembi | 2010/07/14

lip problem

hi doc, I have a problem with my lower lip- there is pink patch on my bottom lip, and someone told me to use softlips lip conditioner to make my lips dark they way I want, will that help? please advise. and the second question is I am 36 years old I want to loose lots of weight because I weigh 120kg and its too much for my age, can I get thinz from the counter or do I need prescription from the doctor because I believe it works quickly?

your responce will be greatly appreciated

thanx so much

Expert ImagePharmacist

Unfortunately there is no quick fix for your lips and I doubt whether the softlips will make any difference.

Thinz and other reltaed OTC weight-loss product are no longer available over the counter and will require a prescription. There are however herbal versions of these available OTC that will not require a script. You should however that the pills itself will not let you lose weight - You need to implement lifestyle changes such as a calory controlled diet and regular excercise.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/07/15

Reply to pharmacist