Question
Posted by: jacqui moller | 2012/12/04

lip augmentation and down mouth

lost 15kg +- 10kg to go wait or do now

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Jacqui, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

Congratulations on the weight loss and I hope the last 10kg go quickly and easily for you. There is nothing stopping you in using dermal fillers to help reduce the downward turn of the mouth and augmenting the lips even though you are going to lose another 10kg.
There may be some changes in the areas of concern with further weight loss and additional treatments will then be necessary – I believe predominantly in the downward turn of the mouth and not so much for the lips. If you wait for the full weight loss the amount of fillers required will most probably be the same as doing the treatments over 2 sessions.

I hope the above has helped and I wish you all the best for the festive season and the New Year.