Question
Posted by: Arlene | 2008/07/14

Lion park murder-effects on the baby....

I am asking a question on behalf of my sister whos boyfriend got murdered last weekend at the lion park. she is 18 weeks pregnant and obviously devasted - she is hardly eating and sleeping. She doesnt want to go to the doc for a check up as she says she is fine....I just would like to know what the effects, if any, there could be for the baby in such a stressful situation ....can stress harm the unborn baby?!?! Is there anything we can do to prevent harm etc

Your comments will be appreciated
Arlene

Unfortunately, stress is quite hard to measure, so it isn't really known what effects this may have on a pregnancy.

2
Posted by: Arlene | 2008/07/17

Thank you Sandy for your condolences.
Arlene

Reply to Arlene
Posted by: Sandy | 2008/07/16

I Dont have any answer to you question but i would like to give my sincere condolences to your family. You and your family are in my prayers

Reply to Sandy