Question
Posted by: TANJA | 2010/03/29

Linker kant geswel

I was riding my bike and I fell on the cross bar - now the left side of my vagina is sore and swollen - will it just go away, or do I need to see the doctor?

It depends how swollen it is. It could be that there has been some bleeding which has formed a blood clot. You could wait a day or two and see what happens. If there is any increase in the swelling you should see your doctor.

2
Posted by: koos | 2010/03/30

ek dink jy moet maar n dag of twee wag en kyk of die swelling nie verbeter nie,probeer n bietjie ys opsit of laat jou boyfriend dit vir jou doen en streel dan sal jy hope beter voel.

Reply to koos