Question
Posted by: Kabelo | 2009-06-05

lingering thoughts

i am a 30 year old male,i have a problem thinking about my previous girlfriend when making love to my current girlfriend,i dated my ex for eleven years before we separated,she cheated &  fell pregnant by another man while we were planning to get married,i' ve been involved with my girlfriend for 14 months now &  i love her dearly,at first i thought this will problem will go away with time,but now it' s been nagging me for the past 14 months.
i need to know how can i stop this,i don' t want to hurt my girlfriend cos she' s been nothing but good to me,how do i go about overcoming this?

your request requires an in-depth consultation with a proffessional - please phone our helpline at 0860 100 262 for a psychologist / therapist in your closest vacinity

2
Posted by: Nthaby22 | 2009-06-11

Hi Anonymous, in my opinion, i think this is because you are still in love with your ex and the way to get her out of your system is to think about what she did to you, how she betrayed and broke your trust and your heart. Talking from experience.

Reply to Nthaby22
Posted by: Anonymous2 | 2009-06-11

Hi, i am a 30yr old married woman, i love my husband but i can' t help thinking that this might not be true. 4yrs ago i was a single lady and i had a sexual affair with my collegue. We had sex about 2or 3 times then we decided to ended it because he was in a relationship then, 2yrs later i met my husband. I started having sexual dream about my ex-sex patner about 2mnths back, i still work with him and i even think of him when i' m making love to my husband. OK, i have to admit he gave it to me good, could this be the reason? But, i am married and love my husband dearly. What could be wrong with me....PLEASE HELP!

Reply to Anonymous2