Question
Posted by: HOW | 2011/07/26

LINGERIE

I know that men are visual and I do have very sexy lingerie. Please advise me in when to wear this, as we always end up naked in bed.

You dont need to wear the sexy lingerie just to please your partner but just to feel more sexy yourself. Why not be spontaneous and wear it when you feel like it...

4
Posted by: tim | 2011/07/28

wear nothing, thats how most men like it

Reply to tim
Posted by: mark | 2011/07/27

wear netted stocking with a cheecky black shorts and lots of make up,that will turn him upside down,i go ape when i see my partner wearing that....

Reply to mark
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/27

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: steph | 2011/07/26

hon...wear something nice with the lingerie underneath...or just wear the underwear..plan a private dance for your partner, a striptease...a little show...men love it...and you in turn will love the fact that your partner appreciates the effort..you will feel more sexy...good luck!!

Reply to steph