Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2009/02/25

Lindi, re hirsutism

HI eindi,

are you a gorgeous but hairy woman like me? :)

Anyway just check the posts made on Feb 22, I think the 5th or 6th one made that day was mine. I suffer from hirsutism and it is only getting worse. I have started drinking spearmint tea as I' ve heard it may help. I would drink sheep' s urine if someone told me it would help. Dr Bets has been extremely helpful though. Holding thumbs!

good luck with your mission to be fuzz-free. My extreme worry is my thinning hair on my head. Coupled with body hair growth, I am soon going to look like one of my uncles. Hirsutism is just not fair :(

Hi Tanya
Hope you find something that helps - let me know!