Question

LilyFluoxetine/MSM side effects

Hi there, I have been on Lily for the last 8 months. I also take a daily dose of MSM. I have been feeling absolutely great until this past Monday. I feel completely off balance and deurmekaar! I feel like my head is fuzzy. I have not taken any other meds at all. I am also not experiencing any pain of any kind. Do you think this is a Lily or MSM side effect?

Expert ImagePharmacist

If the symptoms are not the result of any underlying illness, the Fluoxetine are the most likely culprit, although this may (less common) also be a result of MSM.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/12/10

Reply to pharmacist