Question
Posted by: Gobsmacked | 2011/06/10

@ Lily re posting 798 (Age vs Love)

I find your response to my posting interesting/amusing... The fact that she is an acquintance rather than a friend is exactly because of her self-gratifying attitude to life. My boyfriend, son, married/involved male friends were all flirted with (by her) and she could not be bothered how uncomfortable she made anyone feel.
The fact that I make you ''sick'' makes me wonder if you maybe also would like to be/perhaps already is someones " sugar mommy"  - did I touch an open nerve ...?
No response needed. Retorical question.

Hmm. Indeed, flirting can be( maybe usually is ? ) all about the flirter, rather than the flirtee. I don't recall suggesting that You make Me sick - maybe someone else was making somebody else sick ? Oh, I see, you seem to be addressing Lily. Fortunately, I have never had enough sugar to be anyone's sugar mommy or daddy, Don't let me tread on anyone's rhetoric !

1