Question
Posted by: dina | 2012/02/05

like a fart from my vv

am a 25yr female with 1 kid, just wanna know when am on my execise like streches and all kind when having sex theres that sound like a fart (brrrrrrrrr) noise from my vigina, even when just bending down my head or not having sex for four month theres still that sound of brrrrrrrr. is it normal to have that or the hole of my vv is just to big

What you are describing is commonly referred to as virginal farts/queefing. The following link might do for interesting reading - http://clockwork08.hubpages.com/hub/Does-he-know - Vaginal flatulence, or queefing, is simply the sound of air rushing out of the vagina. It occurs frequently during sex, as the penis forces air into this cavity, meaning that it's going to have to get back out at some point. The fact that you are experiencing the farts even when you are purely sitting down or bending is also an indication that air is entering the vagina and needs to get out again. Maybe by concentrating on contracting your vagina before doing some activities might help – look at strengthening your vaginal muscles – kegel exercises; that will enable you to get more control over the muscle involved with sex or some activities as described by you
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: Joe | 2012/02/06

LOL..... sounds like that old Coke advert..... Brrrrrr !!!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/06

Reply to Sexologist