Question
Posted by: joe | 2012/08/10

likcing the vagina

I recently read on health 24 that likcing the vagina can cause throat cancer.Is this true?

One of the causes of throat cancer is with contact of Human Papilloma Virus which is a virul found in the genital area. Oral contact with the genital area, if infected with this virus, can therefore result in throat cancer.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/11

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/08/11

Well if that''s true you have to ask yourself why 99% of all men die from throat cancer? How could they possibly establish that? Mr Smith, you have throat cancer! Do you eat a lot of -|- ? I SERIOUSLY doubt that!!!

Reply to Jonathan