Question
Posted by: Lala | 2011/02/07

Lightheadedness

Hi Dr

I had a fusion at C3-C4 level last year June. As per MRI report I also have the following :
Small non impinging central disc protrusion at C4-C5 Level
Bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing at C5-C6 level severe left-sidedly and which looks predominantly bony.

I''ve been struggling the last 3 weeks with Lightheadedness, feeling of pressure in my ears, dull headache back of my head, sometimes strange feeling in my eyes (difficulty to focus).Some mild neck pain at hair line level but not at one specific erea and not very intense. I have been to ENT nothing wrong with ears and sinus, been to GP not high blood pressure.

Is it possible that the problems with C4-C5 and C5-C6 can cause the above symptoms. I am desperate to find out what is wrong with me. Thanks

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

It is unlikely that your symptoms would be caused by your neck

2
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/02/27

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Posted by: Lala | 2011/02/23

Just wanted to let you know that I have been for a CT scan for my brain and nothing wrong. My neurlogist suspect it is caused by the C5-C6.

Can you explain to me if it is pressure on a nerve that is causing these symptoms as it seems that neck problems not usually cause blocked feeling in the ears, ligthheadedness but in my case it does.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to Lala