Question
Posted by: S | 2010/08/31

Lightheaded

Dear Doc. What could be the cause of light headedness? I have been light headed off and on for a week now. My blood pressure is fine, and I am otherwise healthy. Could it be a bit of anxiety do you think? or maybe an ear imbalance? How would I sort out an ear imbalance? I have started taking Sturgeron, and it helps a little. Thank you.

Hallo S
If it feels as if the world is turning around you it could be vertigo, which is caused by a middle ear problem (often due to infection or fluid in the middle ear) Stugeron and Serc helps for vertigo but your doctor may need to see if there is an infection that needs treatment.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/31

Hallo S