Question
Posted by: Nicci | 2009/11/27

Light sleeper

Hi, I am a very light sleeper. I have been in a relationship recently with a partner who snores and tosses and turns in his sleep. Use to wake up every time he turned over. The snoring even worse. Simply didnt sleep at all. I recall lying awake for entire nights and feeling like a zombi the next day. We tried different beds. He was unhappy with the idea and one of the reasons why we are not together today. I believe a lot of men snore and I dont want to go into the next relationship one day with the same problem. Please advise re. possibility of a medical procedure that could be done to stop snoring or any other advise would be appreciated. thank you.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Start by dragging him off to an ENT surgeon - they are usually very good at this type of problem.

2
Posted by: John | 2009/12/01

My wife also snores! I had to listern to her for hour in the night!.
So Nicci beware!

Reply to John
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2009/11/30

Reply to Sleep expert