Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/05

Light reflectors

Expert,

Could you please explain this new light reflecting/reflection moisturisers. what exactly do they do and which are ones i can try?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

As far as I am aware the function of the ‘light reflecting’ particles in these moisturizers is to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes. By not allowing light to be absorbed by an area of pigmentation, the theory is that the colour of the pigment is therefore not as easily seen. Whether this actually works or not I am not sure so try some samples out and let us know.