Question
Posted by: Danielle | 2010/08/04

Light Pink vaginal Discharge

I have tried to read up on why I have this discharge - I was on the injection, had unprotected sex, took the morning after pill... had my period as per normal - now I have this light pink vaginal discharge - and it is worrying me- because some of the comments I have read say I could be pregnant? I do have a burning itching feeling, swollen vagina. I had this abnormal discharge before - and it was a yellowy colour - and I took gyna guard and changed my wash. Im worried - please help.

It sounds like an infection. See your doctor to diagnose what kind.

2