Question
Posted by: Nic | 2010/07/19

Light period

My period started on the correct day this month with the usual breast soreness, headache and teariness (which is now all gone as it normally does by now), but I am now on day 3 and it is extremely light - even day 2 was much lighter than normal. I also normally suffer a bit with discomfort during ovulation - but this month, not much. What could be going on? I am extremely anxious it''s suddenly going to get very heavy. I am in thirties, but on no contraceptives.

The occasional 'different 'period is quite common. variety of factors such as stress, diet, exercise can cause this. I would suggest that you wait and see what the next period is like.

2

Posted by: Nic | 2010/07/19

Forogt to mention that it also started with the normal period pains as well.....

Reply to Nic