Question
Posted by: CINDY | 2011/01/05

LIGHT MENSTRUAL BLOOD

HI DOC

I HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING MY MENSTRUATION, I''M 24 YEARS SINCE I STARTED MY PERIOD I HAD A 28 DAYS CYCLE BUT FROM LAST YEAR JUNE IT BECAME 27 DAY THN CHANGED AGAIN TO 26 BEFOR END OF LAST YEAR CHANGED TO 25 DAYS AND I''M STILL ON 25 DAYS CYCLE AND MY BLOOD IS GETTING LIGHTER IN COLOR EVERY TIME I HAVE A PERIOD

JUST YESTERDAY I HAD A PERIOD MY BLOOD HAS A LIGHT PINK COLOR EVEN TODAY SO I''M GETTING CONCERNED BCOZ MY CYCLE DAY ARE REDUCING AND MY BLOOD IS GETTING LIGHTER AND LIGHTER COULD THIS MEAN SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH ME OR IS IT NORMAL

AND WHAT CAN I DO IN THIS STAGE THAT I''M IN, PLS HELP ME YOUR ADVISE WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

The change in your cycle is not significant but, if you are having b very light periods, I would suggest that you have a gynae check-up.

1