Light headedness/off balance problems

I am experiencing light headedness and/or the feeling of being slightly off balance recently. I also feel like there is a bit of pressure on/in my head.

I am not experiencing headaches but my nose has been a bit blocked and my ears have also been blocked.
I have also recently been on a long flight.
I have been to the pharmacist and she suggested i take a sinus/congestion tablet, but as of yet that has not worked (i took one earlier today).

Dear Anonymous
You probably have fluid in the middle ear - try using a nose drop like Drixine twice a day for 5 days in the nose to try and unblock the Eustachian tube ( back of the nose/throat that connects with the ear) If this does not help you may need to get a prescription from your doctor for Stugeron for the vertigo (off balance feeling)

I have recently begun experiencing unusual feeling of light headedness plus having moments of staggering off-balance. I have had vertigo in the past and this feels nothing like those episodes. Any other causes?