Question
Posted by: Shelle | 2009/04/06

Light Headedness and blocked Ears

For the past four days I have not feeling well at all. I have constant blocked ears and a feeling of light headedness, not dizzy, Just light headed. The only way I can explain it is to say that for example sitting at my desk working, I suddenly get a feeling of floating away. With this my ears feel blocked, I have no pain, and no discomfort. Just blocked ears, almost like I am under water, and the light headedness.
Would this be something to be concerned about?

Dear Shelle
It may be due to infection in the middle ear or fluid buildup in the middle ear, or may be due to low blood pressure. Let your doctor have a look.