Posted by: Pam | 2011-02-27

Light headedness??

Almost every day i feel light headed (usually afternoon to evening) and i don''t know what the cause could be. I have sinus and ear-pressure but am on ketek and prednisone (hopefully this will help as ive been on numerous antibiotics and prednisone. Next step is the ENT if this doesnt resolve) Could it be this or perhaps anxiety ( i tend to stress about little things). My blood pressure is fine and so are my sugar levels. What can i get over the counter for this please and what do you think it could be? Thank you so much!!

I suggest that you make an appointment with an ENT specialist, as it is possible that your light headedness is due to your chronic sinusitis.