Question
Posted by: Lara | 2008/09/25

Light headed

Goodafternoon, I just wanted to find out, sometimes i get very light headed some are worst that others if feels as if the everything is moving around me it is a wierd feeling. Don' t laugh i don' t know if you ever tried this but i have youtried to squint your eyes and your head feels funny thats how it almost feels and no i am not squint when i lie on the bed and wach tv the tv goes all fuuny and i can hardly see whats going on same at work working on a document and the dizzynees comes the writing goes all blurry. Is it something i should worry about i haven' t had it before it just started this year.

Hallo Lara
You may be getting vertigo, which is a disorder of the balance centre in the inner ear. This can be due to infections in the ear, or increased pressure/fluid in one of the ears, or due to medication, or hereditary. Let your GP have a look as there are pills you can use for this. See also http://www.neurologychannel.com/vertigo/index.shtml

1
Posted by: Tan | 2009/03/16

Feeling light-headed and nauseous after eating - I' m not preganant.

Reply to Tan