Question
Posted by: Auxilia | 2009-05-04

Lifecell Anti Wrinkle Cream

I' ve been reading about Lifecell Anti-wrinkle cream recently. It is currently rated as the No. 1 anti-aging cream in the US. Have you heard of it and does it really work as well as they claim?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Auxilia, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

Unfortunately I have not tried this particular topical product and as such cannot give you a definitive answer. The reviews are certainly positive (on the net) but in the same breadth no specific medical studies are linked to the product’s web page. My best advice is to give it a try and let us know what you think.