Posted by: JackD | 2009-02-24

Life’ s purpose

I know there is lost of People that do believe that we all have a purpose in live and I suppose that we all need one too, but how can my purpose be to deceive and lie.

My mind wonders around thousands of questions looking for reason.

How do I change my mind my addictions and my deepest secrets, and desires?
I can’ t live two lives any more! Being happy and funny with friends and family, and feeling alone and discussed with my self deep inside.

The older I get the more I realise I’ m becoming the man in the inside of me, and I’ m pushing a way the people that I love.
I use to be crazy and funny all the time now I’ m boring. I use to meet new people and talk to them as if we knew each other for many years. Now I sit at my desk at my new work and I speak to myself, not interested in the other people’ s conversation.

How do I start getting my life back… .

You surely have a purpose, and no, it surely is not to cheat or lie Seeing a counsellor, especially of the CBT variety, could help you clarify who you are, where you are, and where you need to be going.

Posted by: Happy | 2009-02-24

Be honest with your self as hard as it may sound. What fulfils you? What makes you feel good? Make yourself a priority in life. Sit still in a quiet place alone and relax, try to think of all the good things you can do with your life

Reply to Happy