Posted by: Rachel | 2009-04-14

life sux

hi CS and others

I' m 30yr old female, married to a useless husband and have a beautiful 2yr old little girl.

Husband - unemployed, not interested in finding work as he believes that more money can be made by these get rich quick stuff. He doesn' t help with our daughter and most interactions he has with her ends in her running to me upset or crying over something he did!

I' m tired of this life as I feel he doesn' t appreciate me and he takes me for granted.

Last night we had an argument and I told him how I felt. I have not spoken to him today yet and really don' t want to. He has also made no attempt to contact me to make things right either! I feel I' m always the responsible one and he only thinks of himself! We hardly ever have sex, and I have also stopped initiating as I get turned down too often. I can' t even remember when' s the last time he did anything " special"  for me...

I also feel that I' m only just there because of the baby and he chooses to stay not because he really loves us but out of comfort.

How do you know if a marriage is over or if there' s something to hold onto?

I' m also very disinterested at work and would love to have a different job that pays well but my time' s more flexible! I feel so down these days, like I' m watching my spirit die and I' m too tired of everything to even help me. I' d wish to die but I can' t die as I don' t even trust her father to care for her properly!

Get rich schemes make nobody rich except the guy selling the scheme, but they are popular with lazy folks who think it'll get them rich without working. Why not arrange for the paid or you to get into some mariage counselling sessions ( eg through FAMSA ) and see what's going on and if you can work together to fix it. It also sounds as though you may have been becoming depressed, and deserve proper treatment for that, too.

Posted by: doesn' t matter | 2009-04-15

Gee Girl, get out!!!!!! He obviosly is a lazy-|-and doesnt deserve you and will use and manipulate you for as long as he can and you are alowing it. Ask yourself if you really need him, Write down stuff he does to make you feel good and stuff he does to upset you and see what you end up with, and no child deserves a father that has absolutly no intrest in her and only upsets her. children are supposed to be happy people

Good Luck

Reply to doesn&#39 t matter
Posted by: Lu | 2009-04-14

I think i know what u' re feeling. check my recent post (i despise my boyfriend). he is no different from your man though a point to him is that he fathers his child well. Iahve no solution for u as i' m also in the same dilemma but at least you' d know that you are not alone.

Reply to Lu
Posted by: Zee | 2009-04-14

Mail me, zee dot help4you at gmail dot com
I would like to suggest something

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Rachel | 2009-04-14

Hey Zee

I am in Cape Town. Why do you ask?

Reply to Rachel
Posted by: Zee | 2009-04-14

Hi Rachel

Are you in Cape Town?

Reply to Zee