Question
Posted by: looser | 2010/07/09

life problem

hello sir,
i am 27 yr old bachelor.
since 13 i am doing masturabation , when i started i doesnot knew anything about sexual activity, and i become addicted to masturbation. although doctor and people says that in public forum that it doesnot affect on health, but in my case it does. i have a problem of pe , my height is 5''10 and my organ size is only 4.5'' and my body is also like teenager specially fore arms and lower body. due to that it affects my life badly. i have a gf and we have some sex session once at that i was so embrassed that i did nothing except shivering and ejaculating as soon as i enter. And i m still addicted to masturbation inspite of having gf.
plz suggest some medicines. i really want 2 enjoy my life.

It always takes a very brave man to stop and say: 'I think I can get help". Masturbation is not the reason for your teenager looks. It is perhaps a very good time to go to a doctor and ask them to examine you and refer you to a specialist for help if needed. Perhaps he can put your mind at ease Or you can phone SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’

5
Posted by: Winner | 2010/07/12

Such a looser indeed

Reply to Winner
Posted by: looser | 2010/07/10

thank u woman ur suggestion n views are better than expert
god bless u

Reply to looser
Posted by: looser | 2010/07/10

thank u woman ur advised n suggestion are better than expert

Reply to looser
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/10

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/09

Let me tell you this: Your body type has NOTHING to do with masturbation. I am sure that you are not the only short person in your family. There are big men and small men and medium men all over the world. Also being big or small has nothing to do with being a desirable man. Women desire men who are kind and who care about them.

About the sex - it is perfectly normal that you didn''t last the first time. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I am sure that the men here would be able to give you better advice than me about how to last longer. There are many things you can do about that. And once you start having sex more regularly, you will last longer and masturbate less.

Now, about the masturbation, how sure are you that you are addicted? I know many single men who masturbate. One of my friends masturbates at least 5 times a day. If you feel that masturbation is influencing your life negatively, like you don''t see your friends or family or that you don''t go to work because of it, then you need to see someone (Councillor, psychologist, sexologist) who can help you overcome the problem. I know that the sexologist will give the number of the helpline - call them.

Reply to Woman