Question
Posted by: Helga | 2009-06-02

LIFE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

I SERIOUSLY need to vent! The people at work are driving me crazy, home life is driving me crazy, EVERYTHING is driving me crazy!!!

The one lady at the office feels it necessary to use my punch 20 times a day because,”  she punches skew with hers” . She has to repeat herself about 4 times in 10 minutes, I have to dictate e-mailed to her because,”  they’ ll kill me if I get it wrong”  and she needs to sort out this issue quickly because, “ they’ re going to kill me”  and she needs to get this done,”  before they kill me”  and I have to hear the whole day about this he army of people that are coming to kill her over an e-mail that has one or two errors. I can’ t stand it!!! She hums out of tune to every song and if she needs to go to the bathroom, she SHOUTS to the dogs so they are sure it is her (the dogs are a bit short sighted). I have to elp her

As for my boss’ s wife, we’ ll I can’ t stand her! It is a home business and she is a principal but she’ ll waltz in late in the morning, go shopping, spend the rest of the morning making her lunch and supper, watch day time television…  but then when it suits her she wants to throw her weight around. When she is in office she finds every excuse to get out of the office, like she as to help the domestic or she has to let her dog out or she needs to find her phone... and she never comes back!!! Then she expects us to feel sorry for her that “ oh I need to go to the shops again!”  and “ Oh, I have to help my domestic, who’ s been working for us for 11 years, to do the house work!”  and she does things for her domestic and gardener with such a dirty heart. She’ ll do it, buy the medicine or help them with forms or whatever but complain bitterly that, “ sometimes I think they think I work for them”  and “ I must hurry up for them”  and “ oh the domestic is so lazy and stupid- I have to call her 3 times because I expect her to hear me calling from one side of the house form another the first time and she better run to the passage and switch off the outside light in 2 seconds because she is so slow she is wasting my shopping time…  I can’ t take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She hasn’ t spent a proper day in office since April and she leaves work and she never gets back to people and she ignores work and ignores work until it becomes urgent and when she does eventually get around to it and she see’ s it’ s urgent then all she says it, “ oh it’ s ALWAYS urgent- these people expect me to be at there every beck and call” . She took leave in April for 2 weeks, popped in every second day or whatever after she was supposed to be back from leave, decided to go on leave for a week again 2 weeks ago and now she hasn’ t been in office since last Thursday, but when I ask for the afternoon off she wants to ask why and will I need the WHOLE afternoon of, bla bla bla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Evrything is driving you crazy --- get out of the car.

1
Posted by: CC | 2009-06-02

Seems to me you just need a good screwing

Reply to CC