Question
Posted by: enough | 2011-06-10

life is bad

I''m involved with a women who has mentally abused me.I have decided enough is enough however she found out today she is pregnant.I hate her guts and don''t want to be with her.please help

If she was abusive and cruel, why did you allow the situation to develop that enabled her to become pregnant ? ( presumably by you ? ) Is it possible that contraception was being used, or you believed it to be so, and she may have manipulated that so that a pregnancy could entrap you ? Just a thought. But there is no advantage to you or the coming child, to stay with a truly abusive woman ( if, indeed she is thus ). Maybe a proper but calm and mature discussion with the aid of a couples counsellor, is in order so you may both better understand what has been happenin, what is happening, and what may yet happen, and what is best for everyone.

3
Posted by: Truth | 2011-06-11

Your life is bad because u chose to have unprotected sex with someone you do not like.
Now is the time to grow up and take responsibility for your actions - make sure u pay maintenance.
This is all your own fault - going forward make sure you do the right thing and always think with yr brain not yr dick!

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Laurie | 2011-06-11

How do you impregnate someone? By having sex! How do you have sex with someone you despise? Only you would know. Now she is pregnant, you realise you dont want to be with her. This should be a lesson to other men, to stop and think before they act on their sexual impulses.

Reply to Laurie