Posted by: teen | 2009-01-31

Life is a mess

I am 18 turning 19 in a month. I found out that my boyfriends ex-girlfriend is pregnant. Two months ago he assured me the relationship was over.
How do I deal with this?
Why do I feel like i can forgive him and carry on with our relationship while this girl is having his baby?
Why do I feel like I want him more than ever now and can let go?
Please advise me what to do. should I ask for my parents assistance

Expert ImageTeen expert

If you feel you can talk to them it would be a very good idea to speak with your parents. You can tell them how you feel, but also provide you with different perspectives on the situation and try and help you think about what might be best for you - even that is the difficult decision of ending the relationship. Also think about speaking with close friends about this rather than feeling alone.