Question
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2008/07/01

Life, husband, work, etc.

Hi CS and how are you feeling. I hope a little bit better. You know CS, I am just so damn unhappy. Whether I take my meds or whether I don't, it makes no difference because I feel just the same. Im miserable. Its as if there's something missing in my life and I can't put my finger on it. My husband does not make me happy at all (he never has) so that's a dead loss and Im in the relationship just because nothing new has come my way but I really couldn't care less whether he is around or not. Im miserable where I live, Im temping at the moment and they will probably ask me to leave when they find someone else so I feel its a waste of time coming in to work as well because Im just sitting here passing the time. When will I ever be truly happy. By the way, my husband says all of us on Cybershrink are mental cases.

I hesitate to bang my favourite drum, but one of the elements in CBT that attracts me is the focus on our habits of thought, and the way we routinely assess the world and what it does to us, our expectations and evaluations. I dislike highveld winters, but my question to myself is how to manage the best icy and smoggy day I can find, rather than concentrating on how I don;t enjoy inhaling iced pollution.
As for your husband's remark, one couldsay that all of us, on the forum or off it, are mental cases, only those of us on it have recognized we have problems and needs and are working on it, and those who are not on the forum are much further back than that.

1
Posted by: MELODY | 2008/07/01

Jenny i am in the same situation with you. My life is a mess. I am not happy in my marriage and i hate my in laws.At work there is someone who is really in a competition with me , i dont know for what cause i dont have a car, she does and she has more things than i do but she is really after me and she wants me to leave my job. in short she is giving me hell and she enjoys it.

Thirdly i dont have money, i am in debts.so basically everything is not going alright. I am not on any meds but i wake up on day and though i have lots of problems in a basket and i should try to solve them one by one.

I have just oponed my own co, thought i am not that highly educated i will make it work.therefore it will help me to forget about work as i will be working for myself and i will get money to pay off my debts and with husband , i am not sure cause there more i am comfortable with myself and i have money i can do whatever i want and give him shit if i want to.

my advice is find yourself something to keep u busy. join women club maybe start selling stuff and u will make friends who will give u ideas and who can also find you a job that can make you happy.

Reply to MELODY