Posted by: Wanda | 2009-07-24

Life Falling Apart

I feel like my life is falling apart. I went to a close relatives funeral today and I can' t get over the fact that he died a painful death, my parents are giving my younger sisters all the opportunities in the world, my boyfriend of 4 years keeps thinking he can talk to me and treat me however he wants and when I talk to him the same way he gets angry, goes drinking and fights with me for days, I' m working a job that I don' t like but I have to because I need the money... My life is is not working the way I wanted it to, planned to or even DREAMED it would. I' m trying so hard but it' s just not working!

Its very sad if he did indeed die a painful death. But for you too react so badly to this is of course no comfort to him, If your bf makes you feel so bad --- why is he still your bf ? He sounds like someone your life would be happier without. See a counsellor to help you plan how to get to the sort of life you want, from the sort of life you have now, rationally and effectively.