Question
Posted by: dee | 2008/06/11

life after an ectopic pregancy

i had an ectopic pregrancy in 2001 and my left tube was removed. from then i have failed to conceive. i had a xray to check and it was found that there was nothing wrong. my problem is that i have not had my period from april and i did a home pregnancy test and it was positive.

my questions are:
1. I keep getting funny aches on my right side.
2. i no longer get the normal vaginal discharge.
3. what are my chances of having a normal pregancy and healthy baby.
4. i am 30 years old

The symptoms do happen in pregnancy. Your chances of having a normal baby is good, you should however have a scan as soon as possible to confirm that the pregnancy is in the right place