Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/05/04

Life

Hi Cybie

Turns out I just needed some decent sleep. Visiting my mother in law always give me time to just relax and get that much needed sleep.

Feeling energetic and full of energy.

Someone is doing an article about recovering ED''s and ask me to tell my story which is nice I hope through my story I can help others.

Starting my volunteering work next saturday at SPCA and looking forward to learning and helping out with animals.

Found a wonderful vegetarian and vegan forum where the people are so friendly have lots of experience and there guidance and help is great.

Hope all is well on your side.

The benefits of sleep ( and the snags of getting insufficient sleep ) are well known. Pleased to hear the veggie forum is friendly - if they were nasty and waspish, one might wonder about their choice of diet !

8
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/05/04

Dear TRUTH

If you were reading my POST right you would have noticed that someone is doing an article about me and I am not writing it myself.

Maybe you should slow down and read the post correctly.

I am not jumping from one thing to the other like you point out. Dont need to justify anything to you. Clearly you think your opinion valuable.

So I can''t spell or my grammer sucks, Am i going to shoot myself or cry in a corner. No, it doesnt matter to me.

I wish Cybershrink did have a Facebook page.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Your friend Truth | 2011/05/04

Sorry u r exhausted i thought you had caught up on your sleep!
This is not CS s face book page, others will comment!
I am genuinely concerned that you do not think things through, manically jumping from one new project to the next. l will continue to give you other perspectives on your life to think about going forward.
If you are to write for others to inspire them you need to focus and be clear on what you want to say.Glad to hear you do not have erectile dysfunction although an article on a female suffering from it would have made interesting reading!
Good luck with the article. Maybe we could proof read it before it is published?

Reply to Your friend Truth
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/05/04

I find it very exhausting to have to read all you comments all the time TRUTH.

My postings are my postings. If its unclear its unclear. I post them for cybershrink.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Truth | 2011/05/04

Which shows with the written word you must be specific.
Be careful in the atricle you write that everything is very clear. You want to inspire your readers not confuse them as you have done here. In the past some of your postings have been ill thoughtout and the response has not been good.
I ask you once again to consider doing a few things really well and not a lot of things half heartedly.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/05/04

ED does not stand in my post for Erectile Disfunction but Eating Disorder. Thats so funny

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Truth | 2011/05/04

Is it wise to overload yourself with journalism along with all your other activities?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Man | 2011/05/04

Always thought you were a woman. As you are coping with Erectile Disfunction l have great respect for you.
A man who suffers from your problem and copes is to be admired . Good Luck.

Reply to Man