Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2010/09/15

Life

Hi Cybie, Been awhile since I have posted. Glad to say things are still going positive and well on my side. I have broken the habbit of always drinkng... I occasionly... very rarely still have a drink but notice that when I focus on health living and how I feel when I dont drink more energy etc... the benefits are so good I dont want to drink. Its easy for me now to just have a ginger ale - I feel more confident and at peace with myself. I also starting to do more things and attack new adventures.

Still feeling good. Since the boozing stopped the very low mood swings also stopped

Hi Kasie,
Pleased to hear you're doing so well. Excellent to have discovered the joys and advantages of NOT drinking - I hope other readers consider your experience of this ! Such are the blessings of ginger ale ! And the benefit to the mood of stopping the regular consumption of the most widely used depressing drug around !

2
Posted by: two-stone | 2010/09/15

Well done Kasandra!!! Although we have never met, I am SO proud of you - daughter has a serious addiction and, although clean at the moment, I know how tough it can be. Please keep it up - you are marvelous!!

Reply to two-stone

Hi Kasie,