Posted by: Me | 2008-11-07

Lies lies lies, damn tired of it

Why in the hell did I have to get married to a chronic liar? Why did it have to happen to me, who places so much value on honesty, integrity at all times.....this sucks man cause I cant trust someone who is constantly lying about small things, serious things, silly things, whatever, he just cant stop himself, and I cant live like this, just when I think we have some kind of future, I' m hit with the reality that theres so many underlying fundamental moral issues that I cant live without in a marriage....... -(

Did he never lie before the marriage ? He sounds like a pathological liar, who lies even when its of no benefit to him to do so, and even when he's bound to be caught out. Its a personality problem, and not really amenable to treatment

Posted by: me too | 2008-11-09

at least im getting divorced - what are you going to do?

i married a man that made a mockery of our marriage vows with all of his lies - hey he even lied to me when he said that he would take care of me forever!

he should have realised that the only person he wanted was his mother!

Reply to me too