Question
Posted by: zowi | 2010/09/08

lies

hi doc

i met this guy 9 years ago weve been dating ever since the problem with him is lies he lied about anything and it gets in to me tried to talk to him about it but no luck. and he doent communicate with me he goes around telling his brother things and i am the last one to know about it am sick of his lies tried to broke up with him but he lost it and got involved in car accident.

breathless ...
Why have you chosen to spend 9 years with a liar ? Don't stay with him just to try to prevent another car acident - he must take responsibility for his own life and choices and actions, and you for yours

2

Do you not know how to type a sentence using punctuation? It is very frustrating reading something with not even a full stop.

breathless ...