Posted by: Plolygram | 2009-02-02

Lie detactor Test

I would like to find out where are reliable proffesionals who perform lie detector tests.I live in Pretoria. Please help.

Rather tell me, in a fresh message, what your problem is, and why you think Lie Detection would help you. Its actually a significantly unreliable test, which can especially miss detecting serious and experienced liars, and the results, for instance, are not admitted as evidence in any sensible court of law. And nobody administering such testing is a member of any "profession" except accidentally --- there is no recognized formal qualification as an expert in this ( certainly not in SA ) and whoever gives the tests is a technician, not a professional.

Posted by: Problem with advertising | 2009-02-02

I tried to send you some details, but one is not allowed to provide these sort of details as the Cybershrink programme does not allow for advertising, so I cannot supply email addresses or phone numbers.Try Lodge Security in JHB, they have an excellent service

Reply to Problem with advertising